Help us promote UNITE! ICMA invites attendees, sponsors, speakers, and friends to help us create buzz surrounding our new digital event taking place on September 23–26.
For 2020, the ICMA Annual Conference will transition from an in-person experience to a new, digital event format, UNITE. This virtual gathering will take place September 23-26 and will bring local government professionals together from around the globe to learn from each other and address the new realities of our communities. Attendees will have access to:
- 100+ education sessions available to view on-demand during the event and for 90+ days after the event.
- An all new, and easy-to-use online digital event platform to connect and network with your local government peers, experts, partners, colleagues, and friends.
- A digital exhibit hall and the ability to meet one-on-one with exhibitors.
- Inspirational keynotes by leaders from the world stage.
- Stories from your peers that will help support transformation in your organization and community.
It’s time to come together with your local government peers for a common purpose, to share your personal and professional experiences, to UNITE.
UNITE offers a variety of logos to choose from to promote your participation at our digital event! Explore various options to suit your design needs.
Promote your presence at #UNITELocalGov using our digital banners! Add them to your website, emails, and more to showcase your involvement at the event.